Groundcare & Construction Equipment Sales Person
Due to ever-increasing demand, Gammies Groundcare Forfar (Part of A. M. Phillip) is recruiting for the role of Groundcare & Construction equipment salesperson.
- Providing a high standard of customer care to our existing client base
- Aid customers in finding the most suitable product options based on their requirements.
- Generate sales enquiries and follow through with sales of Groundcare and construction equipment.
- Provide demonstrations of equipment to customers where required.
- Maintain and develop customers relationship’s through communication and ensure high customers satisfaction
- Participate and attend Shows and Events and operate the equipment as required.
- Any other duties as required.
At Gammies we have over 50 years of knowledge and experience supplying products and services to our customers. We specialise in supplying Horticultural and Agricultural Machinery, Spare Parts, Accessories, and Services to fulfill our customer’s requirements. Giving advice and making sure you have the right machine for the task you require is our prime aim and should a visit to our premises be required to do this – “No Problem”.
All the equipment we supply is fully assembled and on handover, to our customer, we advise and instruct on the correct use and maintenance. We are always available post-sale to help with any queries you may have.
Aftersales support is a major part of our commitment. Our staff are trained by the manufacturers of the equipment we supply. So, when you require service and support from us, you can expect the very best advice and support available.
Our reputation is built on quality, excellent service, friendly staff, good value, and a clear goal to support our customers.
This role is based at our Depot in Forfar and would require some preferably with experience in Groundcare, Agricultural or Construction machinery Industry.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. For this role, the individual must demonstrate excellent communication skills and be confident in their negotiation skills.
- Full UK Driving License (With Trailer preferred)
- Previous experience within sales desired
- Knowledge of Groundcare, construction, and Agricultural Equipment.
- Some mechanical knowledge preferred
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you have the right level of commitment and drive to deliver the highest level of service to our customers, please apply through our website, in writing, or email your CV to Les Gammies, Gammies Groundcare, Station Yard, Carseview Road, Forfar, DD8 3BT
Tel: 01307 468 556
Email: [email protected]