Robotic Mower Technician
Are you someone with a background in electronics looking for something different?
Gammies is recruiting for the position of Robotic Mower Technician at our busy depot in Forfar. This role will primarily consist of the repair, servicing, and installation of Robotic mowers and associated equipment.
Gammies has over 50 years of knowledge & experience supplying products and services to our customers. We specialise in supplying Horticultural and Agricultural machinery, spare parts, accessories, and services to fulfill our customer’s requirements. giving advice and making sure you have the right machine for the task you require is our primary aim and should you visit our premises be required to do this – ‘No problem’. All the equipment we supply is fully assembled and on handover to our customers, we advise and instruct on the correct use and maintenance. we are always available post-sale to help with any queries you may have. Aftersales support is a major part of our commitment. Our staff is trained by the manufacturers of the equipment we supply so when you require service and support from us. you can expect the very best advice and support available. our reputation is built on quality, excellent service, friendly staff, good value, and a clear goal to support our customers.
The Job role
This job will consist of:
- The repair and maintenance of robotic mowers & their associated equipment
- Carry out servicing for robotic mower
- Carrying out installation and on-site repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Communicating repairs, issues, and advice to customers
- Attending any relevant manufacturer training courses as required by the company.
The ideal candidate with have a background in electronics or relevant qualifications and possess the following qualities:
- Be adaptable and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team within our busy depot
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
Direct experience with robotic mowers is not required as relevant training in this area will be provided.
Think you’re the right fit or know someone who is?
or for more information, get in contact at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01307 468 556