The Husqvarna 435 Chainsaw, both lightweight and maneuverable it is ideal for those seeking a domestic chainsaw to maintain a garden or a small amount of land. The featured smart start means the operator is required to produce up to 40% less force on the pull cord to start the engine.
The X-torq engine improves the fuel consumption up to 20% and reduced the exhaust emission by up to 75% in comparison to other chainsaws currently on the market. Additional features include air injection meaning that the filter will be required to be cleaned less and the feeling marks aid the user in getting precise felling direction.
Engine: has a power of 1.6 kW and a cylinder displacement of 40.9 cm(3) and exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) of 813 g/kWh and the chain speed can reach up to 17.3 m/s at max speed.
- Pitch: .325″
- Chain type: SP33G
- Bar length: 15 Inch
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.2 kg
Sound and noise:
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114.dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 102 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv,eq) front handle: 3.8 m/s(2)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 4.2 m/s(2)
Out of stockClick here to be notified when this product is back in stock