The Stihl MS 211 C-BE Chainsaw is designed for cutting firewood or felling small trees. This model boast low emission technology which reduces both emissions and fuel consumption.
This model is designed with the users comfort in mind and has additional user centric features such as quick chain tensioning and ergstart which takes some of the strain away when starting meaning excessive pulling is no longer required.
- Displacement: 35,2cm3
- Power output: 1,7/2,3kW/bhp
- Weight: 4,6kg
- Power-to-weight ratio: 2,7kg/kW
- Sound pressure level: 100dB(A)
- Sound power level: 113 dB(A)
- Vibration level left/right: 3,5/3,5 m/s2
- Saw chain pitch: 3/8″P
- Stihl oilomatic saw chain type: Picco Micro 3 (PM3)
Out of stockClick here to be notified when this product is back in stock