The Toro 21774 is a self-propelled petrol lawnmower with all-wheel drive. This mower is designed to be used in large gardens of up to 1,000 square meters and features a wide cutting width and is powered by a powerful Briggs & Stratton 163cc engine.
Within this machine, the self-propelled automatic drive system adjusts to the preferred walking pace of the user, and the all-wheel-drive traction assist provides the user with additional comfort.
For ease for the user, this mower can be set to recycling, bagging, or side discharge, and recycling on demand lets you switch between bagging to mulching simply by flicking the lever. The bag can then stay mounted in either mode. Fitted with a 74 L grass bag this allows the user to be able to mow for longer and remain uninterrupted.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 675EXi Series 163cc
- Fuel Capacity: 0.9 liters
- Height of cut: 2.5-10.2cm
- Starter: recoil, zone start
- Drive system: Automatic drive system w/traction assist, all-wheel drive.
- Deck material: steel Mulch, bag, side discharge: bag and mulch standard
- Bagger Capacity: 74 liters
- Weight: 34 kg