The Husqvarna LC 551 iV is a self-propelled cordless battery powered lawnmower. This mower is designed for professional use for those that require a reliable and quit mower which has low running costs and simple and easy maintenance.
The variable speed feature gives you more control when cutting complex lawns and the Save and power boost features alongside the active cooling makes it simpler to cut uneven and high grass.
Designed for the professional this model takes into account the need for extended run time, this mower has double battery slots for integral BLi batteries and there is also the additional option of backpack for continuous use.
Additional features include a handlebar which folds down for simple and easy transportation and storage and commercial grade components and side protection bumper for additional durability.
- Net power at preset rpm energy: 1.5kW
- net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods: collection/bio clip/ rear discharge
- Cutting width: 51cm
- Cutting height adjustment: central
- Cutting height min-max: 26-74mm
- Drive wheels: rear
- Drive system: self-propelled, variable speed
- Speed forward max: 5.3 km/h
- Speed forward min: 2.8 km/h
- Collector type: Fabric with dust blocker
- Collector volume: 65 L
- Handle type: Ergonomic Handle ( Bag through)
- Wheel size, front: 210mm
- Wheel size, rear: 210 mm
- Weight: 41kg
- Wheelbase: 69cm
- Working area capacity: 1000 m2
Sound and noise:
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level measured: 97 dB(A)
* Unit only Battery and Charger not included
Out of stockClick here to be notified when this product is back in stock