Your right to reject the Products / if the Products are faulty
1. Under the Consumer Rights Act (2015) you have a legal right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory in quality, unfit for purpose or not as described and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you buy your product. After 30 days you will not be legally entitled to a full refund if your item develops a fault.
2. To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel by a clear statement. We recommend submitting a cancellation request via email. This is because it provides a clear record of your request and a thread of any communications between you and us.
3. If You, as the “the consumer”, are returning goods that are of unsatisfactory in quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, then we will arrange collection. Please contact us by email to request a collection. All items returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are inspected and where necessary tested by Gammies Groundcare Limited.
Repairs, Replacements & Refunds
4. If you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period, we will process your refund in accordance with Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Provided the goods are received in an ‘as new’ condition and have not been used or tested by the you, ‘the consumer’, then a full refund (less any previously agreed return carriage costs) will be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If the goods have been used or tested and therefore cannot be classified ‘as new’, then a reasonable deduction will be made and you will be notified by email in this instance.
5. For faults discovered on delivery or within 30 days (Consumer Rights Act (2015)), please report these by email where we will offer further advice. In the event that an item is collected due to a fault the goods will be inspected in our workshop and we will then notify you by email within a reasonable period of time of our intentions to either repair, replace or refund. We will usually process your repair, replacement or refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of receiving the defective Product. If you elect for a refund of a Product returned by you because of a defect, it will be refunded as per our refunds policy (we reserve the right to verify that there is a fault).
6. Any item found not to be faulty will be subject to a charge. Charges are item specific and available on request. You will be notified of any charges before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. If you have to hire a machine whilst your equipment is being repaired, neither Gammies Groundcare Limited, nor the manufacturer of your equipment are liable, or will compensate for any hire charges that you may incur.
8. You must keep all boxes or pallets for up to 14 days after delivery. Failure to do this will incur a charge to supply and deliver a replacement.