The Stihl FSA 86 R cordless brushcutter is ideal for mowing larger gardens, this powerful brushcutter has a contemporary design for mowing down the side of obstacles as well as around trees and bushes.
This model has a cutting circle diameter of 350mm. Standard features within this model include a smart connector which makes this machine able to be easily integrated into STIHL connected.
The ergonomic control handle is designed with a self-resetting locking leaver to prevent unintentional switching on. When the ERGO lever and sift leaver are pressed, you can work with ease. As well as this the loop handle is designed with the user in mind and enables this machine to be used easily and simply even in confined spaces. The cutting tools can be changed to suit your requirements.
- Vibration value left with line head m/s2: 3.7
- Vibration value right with line head m/s2: 2
- Sound pressure level dB(A): 77
- Sound power level dB(A):91
- Weight without battery kg: 3.2
- Cordless technology: AP System
- Rated voltage V: 36
- Standard cutting tool: Autocut C 6-2
- Total length cm: 172
- Cutting diameter mm: 350
- Run time with AP 100min: up to 17
- Recommended battery: AP 200
- Run time with AP 200 min: up to 35
- Run time with AP 300 min: up to 42
*Please note this is the unit only, batteries and chargers sold separately.