The Toro 21810 mower is designed for homeowners with larger gardens as this machine is designed to cover ground quickly. designed to be lightweight, to make it easier for the user to maneuver, allowing the user to be able to go round obstacles like trees or shrubs with ease.
This machine is fitted with a dual-force twin-blade cutting system as well as toro atomic blades ensuring that the grass is cut with superior quality. Some features within this model include; 2 points adjustable deck height, a washout port to clean the underside of the deck, and a quick stow lever, which allows the user to adjust the height for ease of storage or to simply adjust to ensure a comfortable mowing height.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, Quantum, 1000 series™, 223cc
- Cutting width: 76cm
- Fuel capacity: 1.1 liters
- Height of cut: 2-point, 32 to 108mm
- starter: recoil
- Deck material: steel
- Drive system: Automatic drive® self-propel with traction assist handle, rear-wheel drive. Mulch, bag, side discharge: standard
- Washout Port: standard
- Handle type: adjustable quick storage
- Weight: 62 kg.
Out of stockClick here to be notified when this product is back in stock