The Stihl HAS 66 Cordless hedge trimmer has both reduced weight and excellent efficiency due to its EC-motor. Despite its power, it is light and quiet and has an increased cutting performance to maintain a constant stroke rate even during the toughest of jobs.
Designed for increased efficiency the wide tooth spacing and new droplet-shaped cutter geometry mean that this machine can hold leaves and small branches more effectively for a more powerful cut.
This cutter blade is double-sided and has a 20″ / 50 cm blade length. Standard features for this model include the hanging eye which allows for the machine to be hung on the wall for convenience, a blade tip protector to assist in cutting near the ground or along walls as well as helping protect the cutter from damage.
- Recommended battery: AP 100
- Rated voltage V: 36
- Blade length cm: 50
- Battery lifetime AP 100 min: up to 72
- Run time with AP 200min: up to 144
- Run time with AP 300 min: u to 180
- Run time with AP 300 S: up to 223
- Battery lifetime: AR 1000 min: up to 450
- Battery lifetime AR 2000 min: up to 660
- Run time with AR 3000 min: up to 800
- Weight kg (without battery): 3.1
- Sound pressure level dB(A): 83
- Sound power level dB(A): 94
- Vibration value, right m/s2: 2.3
- Vibration value left m/s2: 3.7
- Total length cm: 103
- Cutting capacity mm: 23
- Tooth Spacing mm: 30
- Cordless technology: AP system
- Stroke rate rpm: 3.000
* Please note this is unit only, batteries and chargers are sold separately.