STIHL HSA86 24″
Stihl’s HAS 86 Cordless hedge trimmer is powerful yet light making it even more efficient than its predecessor.
The Stihl EC motor guarantees a longer running time while simultaneously keeping the noise levels to a minimum, as well as ensuring a constant stroke rate for pruning thick hedges. Ideal for those more difficult, thick hedges as the 33mm tooth spacing as well as double-sided cutter blade with double-edged cutting teeth ensures an efficient, precise finish.
Standard features in this model include a functional design to ensure the machine is simple and easy to handle as well as clean, a hanging eye to be hung on the wall out of the way, as well as a blade tip protector to make cutting near the ground or along walls easier while also protecting the cutters from damage.
- Recommended battery: AP 200
- Rated voltage V: 36
- Blade length inch: 45
- Battery lifetime AP 100 min: up to 72
- Run time with AP 200 min: up to 144
- Run time with AP 300 min: up to 180
- Run time with AP 300 S min: up to 223
- Battery life time AR 1000 min: up to 450
- Battery lifetime AR 2000 min: up to 660
- Run time with AR 3000 min: up to 800
- Weight kg (without battery): 3-3.3
- Sound pressure level dB(A): 83
- Sound power level dB(A): 94
- Vibration value right m/s2: 2.3
- Vibration value left m/;s: 3.7
- Total length cm: 98-114
- Cutting capacity mm: 26
- Tooth spacing mm: 33
- Cordless technology: AP system
- Stroke rate rpm: 3.000
*Please note this is for unit only, batteries and chargers sold separately.