The Stihl FS 70 C-E petrol brushcutter is ideal for mowing larger areas which has tough grass.
This model has Ergo start which cuts the effort required to start the machine, by half making it simpler and easier for the user. The handle is a bike handle and is multi functional.
Additions include a basic hardness and Stihl’s 2-MIX engine, which lowers fuel consumption and has reduced exhaust emissions.
- Displacement: 27.2cm3
- Power output: 0.9/1.2kW/bhp
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Sound pressure level with plastic tool: 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 108 dB(A)
- Vibration level, eft/right with plastic tool: 7/5.5 m/s2
- total length: 170cm
- Cutting tool: Grass cutting blade 230-2
Out of stockClick here to be notified when this product is back in stock