The Stihl HT 133 Petrol powered pole pruner his a high performance professional pruner designed for tree maintenance. This machine has ideal power to weight ration to ensure its powerful enough for any task such as working in orchards and for professional tree maintenance.
This model features Stihl’s 4-MIX engine which has reduced emissions but increased fuel efficiency and doesn’t compromise on power. As well as this, additional features includes side chain tensioning, anti vibration system to save the users hands, tool free oil tank caps and multi-functional control handle.
This, alongside the ergonomic design and included shoulder strap/carrying system makes this machine user centric.
- Capacity cm3: 36.3
- Power output kW/bhp 1.4/1.9
- Performance kW: 1.4
- Standard Saw chain: PICCO 71 PM3
- Chain pitch: 1/4″P
- Weight kg: 7.2
- Sound pressure level dB(A): 93
- Sound power level dB(A): 109
- Vibration level left/right m/s2: 3.6/4.3
- Total length (max) cm: 390
- EPA certified fuel consumption glh: 0.202
- Oil tank volume cm3: 120
- CO2 g/kWh: 845
Out of stockClick here to be notified when this product is back in stock